Customer Service Excellence: In keeping with our mission of customer satisfaction, all jobs carry with them an overriding responsibility to provide extraordinary customer service in terms of quality, timeliness, and assistance. A commitment to service excellence is expected of all employees and contractors.
Assists with operation functions of Helo Perspective, LLC (Helo), and is responsible to ensure assigned projects are achieved timely and to the quality standards established by the customer and company. Makes process improvement recommendations to management to ensure the highest quality and efficiency is met.
Essential Job Functions:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines for assigned project.
- Delegating tasks on the project to other team members best positioned to complete them for the assigned project including follow up, measurement for success and accountability.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the assigned project.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with management to keep the assigned project aligned with company goals and customer expectations.
- Performing quality control on the assigned project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the assigned project as needs or financing for the project change.
- Contact via phone/Facetime/Skype/Face to Face with network of UAS pilots ensuring project is meeting and/or exceeding timelines, quality goals and safety requirements.
- Manage email flow to maintain cohesion between company and customer.
- Schedule training conference calls for other team members or yourself.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, products, and services
- Skill in customer service and customer relations
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret computer reports and printouts
- Skill in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments
- Ability to complete work accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to function effectively as a team player
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Skilled in operating a personal computer using database, word processing, and spreadsheet software
- Skilled in operating various types of office equipment such as: ten-key adding machine, copy machine, scanner, computer facsimile machine, and multi-line telephone
- Knowledge and awareness of Company objectives and industry requirements with respect to position goals and activities
- Ability to coordinate work schedules to ensure timely completion of projects
- Skill in negotiating and problem solving
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of project management experience required
- Expertise in MS Office Suite and Google Suite Software Products
- Must be willing to learn and acquire the skills necessary for the job
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Neat and clean appearance
- Superior relationship building and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly professional and dependable
- Valid driver’s license
- FAA sUAS (Drone) Part 107 certified (Preferred)